Monday, September 04, 2006

In Kathmandu

Ok, in 3 days I have done more extreme sports than previously in my lifetime. Bungee Jump, Giant Canyon Swing, canyoning and white water rafting... All fantastic and out of this world. I'm just afraid I've got the extreme sport bug and i'm not going to get another fix.

I've been in Kathmandu for a couple of days now, I've had so many things to sort out that I havent done much sight seeing; hopefully tomorrow. Having said that I do know the restaurants, bars and clubs fairly well considering the amount of time I've been here (he he!).

My plans for the next few days have finally been decided and I have scrapped the idea of trekking because I dont have enough time, and I'll come back again and do it properly in the future. Instead I am going overland to Delhi taking 10 days, via Chitwan National Park (elephant safaris), Varanasi, Agra (Taj Mahal) and Delhi. I arrive in England on the evening of 15th eptemeber, which to be honest I'm quite looking forward to.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done you!
We were talking about bungee jumps today at work during lunchtime, but I was unaware then that you had just done one!
As with ANF, in Zaire, probably just as well to hear about these adventures when you have safely completed them!!
Enjoy the India bit still to come, and looking forward to seeing you at the end of next week.
Love Mum

2:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo Claire!!!

Its JAx!! I'll be sure to be a regular to your blog now too! Hope you still having lots of fun - wish i was still in Kathmandu with you guys. Back at boring work - booooo...
If you see that gorgeous man of mine, tell him to get his bony butt to an internet cafe!!
Speak soon Claire, lots of love Jax

7:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there Claire, I'm back home now after an epic journey , 10 hours in Delhi transit lounge with Lou and Tomo and have now had 1 night in my own lovely bed! Bit of culture shock, it's SO quiet here after the hustle of Kathmandu! Have a great next part of your trip and kiss everyone for me if you see them again before you move on. Your package travelled back safely too.... love Fi

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home