Saturday, September 30, 2006

Fresher's Week and Birthday


I have just had the most fantastic crazy freshers week. Tonight is my first night in for the whole week. Also yesterday was my birthday so meant an extra excuse for a huge partaaaay!! We all went out to Attic in Newcastle, wearing a cowboy hat in the photo...
I am absolutely loving Newcastle. The fact that lectures dont start till the 2nd week doesnt really apply for medics, so I've already had a number of academic lectures. We met our first patient and everything so far is so interesting. I cant wait...we have our first dissection on Monday - yay (i'm weird- i know!)
I'm probably not going to update blog much now, that is until I go traveling again, which I hope wont be too long.
Thanks for all those of you who have been closely following my travels, I hope you have enjoyed the reading, and hasn't made you too jealous!! he he!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shocking behaviour...
Get a job!
:-)

4:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wai- aye! Have a tops time in Newcastle Claire... (am i really the first to make a Newcastle joke..i dont believe it!) Enjoy your time, university is ace!!! Love Jax

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home