Monday, June 05, 2006

Arrived in Istanbul

Arrived in Istanbul today, I am staying in a very friendly hostel and have already met one member of the group I will be travelling with for the next 14 weeks. I've got a fully packed day tomorrow- sightseeing, as I am only in the city for 2 days and there is so much to see. I had a kebab for diner- a REAL kebab, none of that end-of-the-night stuff you get in Nottingham after a nightout!

I had a very busy few weeks in England, it was really nice to see most people. I definitely should be able to keep my blog more updated over the next few weeks, so keep an eye on it...

Bye for now xx

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Claire, wish you the very best for your trip! I'm in Bangkok at the moment after i finished teaching in Linthar last week, had a great time there... Now i just went to Bangkok to get a new Visa (i overstayed my old one for 3 months, but it was no problem actually), will go back to Yangon tomorrow, will hopefully meet Jason, Thiri, HsuHsu and Niang Mai there, altough it's a little difficult to get in contact at the moment, as the internet is down in Myanmar for weeks... Will travel to Mrauk U, and then to Chin- Kachin- and Shansate... Maybe we meet in Kathmandu, but i think it will already be october until i arrive there... Have a great time, enjoy your trip, hope to hear from you, Jochen jochen.m@liwest.at P.S. In a few days there will be lots of pics from the Lintha kids on my Homepage (newsletter 9), if you're interested, sorry the text is only in german...

6:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

5:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home