Friday, March 31, 2006

Local cosmetic options...


The girl in the middle is one of our brightest students. She is 13 years old and is quite good at English. She lives with her mother (on her right)
and grandmother in a small house. The mother works really hard and is quite a fiesty character! She wanted to make me look Myanmar one day, so here I am wearing Thanaka (traditional cosmetic used as makeup, sun protection and
moisturiser). This was taken a few days ago, but since then I have bought my own stick of Thanaka, because it feels really nice - so I am wearing it everyday, much to the children's amusement. You can also see one longi that
I bought in Thandwe.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

5:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home