Monday, May 22, 2006

Whoo!! I'm back

Yo! It's actually me writing now, but all cred must go to my mum, since she's been an absolute legend since I've been away. I got back last tuesday evening, and was really glad to be home, the last few weeks were pretty tiresome. Man, I have so much i can talk about. But I'll fill you in with loads of photos. I'm doing some serious promoting for The Andrew Clark Trust this week, with slide shows and interviews to loads of schools and churches. Mum's organised me 7 talks in about a week, so keeping me busy- as ever. I fly to Istanbul on the 5th June, and I'm then away till the middle of September. Having just got back I'm not sure I'm quite ready to go again but I think in two weeks, I'll be up for it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home